Foreign Visitors

Preliminary forms for foreign visitors (several months in advance of arrival):
0) visa forms
1) Postdoctoral Appointment / Visiting Scholar Form (a UC campus form)
2) Request for IAP-66 for Exchange Visitor (J-1 Status)
3) Guest Information - J1 request - (an LBNL form)
(note if you are not being paid J1 might not be appropriate)
4) Agreement to Purchase and maintain Health Insurance

Upon arrival, for all students and guests fill out and turn in these forms:
1) Participating Guest Information Form
2) Job Hazards Questionnaire
3) Patent Agreement Form
4) Medical Information for Participating Guests

Our Group also requires you fill out a the local and permanent address form.


Forms for Guests and Visitors (also permanent employees)